|Glass magnets with our favorite Star Wars guys!|
- Clear glass stones (You'll find them in the floral section of the craft store.)
- Magnets (Use the appropriate size for your glass. If you use a too-small magnet the glass will just drag it right off the fridge!)
- Images of your favorite characters. (Is anyone surprised we used these adorkable Star Wars ones we found online?)
- Mod Podge
- Craft stick/Popsicle stick
- Paintbrush (if using an ink printer for your images)
- Unless you are using a laser printer, you will need to "quick-finish" your images before starting this craft. Don't be alarmed, it's very simple! Just place a few drops of Mod Podge on your paint brush and very quickly brush a light layer over your prints. Let dry. (About 15 minutes) Repeat on back side. This will give your pictures a shiny coat of protection that will prevent them from leaking and fading. (I actually painted a few layers on each side for an extra seal.) Trust me...don't skip this step!
- Place stones over each image and trace around it. Cut image out.
Elliott's Evaluation: I loved doing it! Doing the mod podge was kind of boring, but I REALLY liked picking which character we were going to do next!