Very easy Halloween craft that The Boy claims was his favorite.
You will need:
- White construction paper
- Black construction paper cut into circles (eyes and mouth)
- White crepe streamers, cut into long strips (about 5 for each ghost)
- Stapler, glue stick and/or tape
- Hole puncher
- Glue eyes and mouth on to paper.
- Roll paper into tube and staple together.
- Glue, tape or staple streamers so that they are "pouring" out of ghost's head. (Think hair)
- Punch two holes on sides of ghosts and loop string through to hang.
So easy it almost borders on boring. However, it was a huge hit in this household and will become a Halloween staple. Of course, Chuggington is a huge hit in this household, so you'll have to take that with a grain of salt.