A very easy project to celebrate patriotic holidays.
You will need:
- Pipe cleaners (any colors will do)
- Dip the ends of pipe cleaners into glue and then into glitter.
- Twist one pipe cleaner around the middle of the others to cinch them together.
- Fan out to make "fireworks".
- Loop thread around one end and hang.
- Repeat the phrases "Oooh" and "Ahhh" over and over.
A pretty quick craft. I think it took longer to try to sort out red, white and blue pipe cleaners than to actually complete the project. Elliott enjoyed dipping the ends into glitter. (Helloooo! It's glitter.) But he lost interest in shaping them. Still: easy, cheap and done in a jiff. Not to mention El loved seeing them hanging around the house.